Consulting Services Available:
- Project Management
- Unique research using evidence-based practices for the development of innovative programs
- Environmental scans to gather data for informed decision-making
- Regional workforce development collaborations
- Grant Writing
- Program Evaluation
- Fundraising Development & Training
- Board Governance & Development
- College and Career Pathways programming
- Professional Development Workshops & Facilitation
- Marketing and Communications
As a full-service consulting firm, we can handle any task, large or small, and provide your organization with exactly what is necessary for long-term organizational health.
- Creation of the California Region 5’s Apprenticeship Readiness Collaborative for San Diego Workforce Partnership
- Development and implementation of Interactive Competency-based Online Microcredentialing (ICOM) Academy at San Diego Community College District, which takes complex CTE courses and utilizes CTE simulations with virtual reality
Click here to learn more about John Valencia, his past clients or read some testimonials about his work.